Jatimalang Beach Trip

14:40



Like a month ago, I, ehm, my mom's office, paid a social visit. No, I wasn't really interested with social work ((lol)). Because they said they will going to the nearest beach~ So I'm in~ Hohoho. I hope next time I could pay a social visit or do some social act. Someday~ :)

So, we gathered at my mom's office reaaaallly morning ((not really, but for a sleepyhead like me, yeah.......)) Because I got really excited, I could wake up before the roasters did.............. or not? Ehm.. Still, I could make it and didn't became anyone burdensome. xixixi.


"How long we have to wait our bus? Let's take a selca first!"
I didn't take even a picture when we, ehm.. my mom's office collagues did their social work. Because it turned out that the social work was a.....pengajian? What is pengajian in english? Islamic recitation? lol, sorry. And yeah, I became the only girl who wore a onepiece dress instead of hijab. Hng...... But thankfuly I wore a long jeans below my dress. So, I didn't look too mannerless. Thanks to my sense! Huhuhu. But still, I spend my 3 hours listened to pengajian while hide my shame. lol.


After we finished our pengajian we went straight to the Jatimalang beach! :D The pengajian venue is reaaaally close with the beach. But we still rode our bus to went to there. The beach was so clean, spacious, and comfortable. Well, it wasn't too beautiful or artful but I was amazed by the water colour. It's too clean for Java's beach standart. We must say that Java's beach colour is not too clear. But I don't know why they still crowded. Or maybe because they're crowded, they become dirty? lol. idk.

Jatimalang beach was a little quite. I saw no more than 20 besides our group and no shop 20 meters from the shoreline. So I became more excited to play there. I loose my jeans and feel the water on my feet. And not to forget, photo time!

Forgive my not-so-model face, please. OTL.


I looked around and I feel familiar with the scenary. I think I had went to this beach maybe 5 years ago on a school trip. Well..... my high school memories was not so good so maybe I might been erased...... lol. Anyway. this time I really enjoyed this trip. I got some nice pics and eat a reaaaalllyy delicious food. They got a plate of delicious fried shrimp! Too delicious so it was gone to my belly before I could take a pic of it. lol.





Oh yeah, mom had a lot of fun too. She said that it was the first time since her 20s she feel sea water on her feet. Look at her, her jeans all so wet. The reason why I wore a onepiece is this! I could feel the water without get wet, or too wet. It's not like that I'll swim, right? Ha.



Mengenang masa muda. lol.


It was a nice trip and nice beach. I wish I could go to another nce place and introduce it here!

 xoxo,
Mona

You Might Also Like

0 comments