Mini Review: Saemmul Pure CC Cream

22:02


Holla~ Me back :> 
I will do a mini review of Saemmul Pure CC Cream by The Saem this time. Have you ever heard about The Saem? It was a Korean product but I thought I've never hear anything about this cosmetic brand. I just know some really popular korean cosmetic brands like Etude House, Tony Moly, or Nature Republic. It turned out that SHINee was their ambassador. 

My focus was on........ /mautauajaatomautaubanget?/

So... yeah.

Ehm. I knew this product from yes24, a super duper trusted and comfortable online shop, which available in Indonesia. They have CDs and DVDs, books, snacks, and cosmetics which is imported from Korea (and some products were Indonesian local product). So when I browsed their website I found The Saeam's products on new stuff section. 

The prices were a little cheaper for a korean cosmetics price, maybe Rp. 5,000 - Rp. 15.000 cheaper. But don't compare it with Indonesian cosmetics' price yo........  I got seduced by the price and some products got a nice packing too. So, I couldn't help but ordered a product. The chosen product was Saemmul Pure CC Cream! 


I got curious about CC cream from a long time ago. What is the difference between CC cream and BB cream? Why'd the hell it price was higher than BB cream or another make-up foundation's? Why'd I hardly found it in Indonesia? Why? Me dunno too. Sowree. This was my first CC cream ever, since birth. So everything that I'll write down here cannot representing CC cream generally. 

The first thing I notice when I took out the content, the cream colour wasn't a skin colour. I never seen BB cream or a make up foundation colour like that. It looked like some a normal cream which had no covering effect. 


But no, I was totally wrong. It had a nice glow effect which BB cream didn't have. So, I guess we now already know from where korean idols got their glowing skin, right? But, if we, Indonesian who had a fully grown sapodilla skin colour (what's sawo matang in english btw? lol), we had to use a little measure of face powder to brightening our skin, I think.

with Saemmul Pure CC Cream~
without it~ forgive my ugly hand ;A;

This product was good for dry skin, like mine. I used this product for a day and my face was still shining. I have been use a semi full make-up for two years but I never fell like a doll besides whenever I use this CC cream. No, not Annabelle. Please. I don't know how it supposed to be when this CC cream applied on a moist face. I think they better use BB cream instead.

Or..... no? I really have no idea. If you have a super moist face and have been use this product (or CC cream), or you got some nice tricks of BB or CC cream usage, or maybe you got this CC cream and you think that I missed something about this lovely cream, I like too know it! :D

an ugly make-up junkies,
Mona

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Dear, mau info aja kalau the saem sekarang tersedia di nihonmartbeauty.com
    mampir-mampir ya dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for reviewing saemmul pure cc cream. i used cc cream from banila co, tony moly, and also nature republic before. but i've always wanted to try this one from the saem. obtw u can translate 'sawo matang ' into 'tan' or 'light/dark brown'. but thanks again for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UWAAA makasih banget masukannya. aku tau apa itu 'tan' tapi ga pernah tau dan kepikiran kalo bahasa indonesianya adalah 'sawo matang'.... THANKYOU! <3

      Delete